Thursday, May 24, 2012

EYEBROW TUTORIAL

I get so many questions and compliments on my eyebrows. In my opinion eyebrows are the most important part of makeup application, without great eyebrows a flawless application of foundation is pointless. This is step by step on how I fill in my eyebrows, enjoy beauties!

Products
1. Wet and Wild eyebrow powder
2. M.A.C. studio finish concealer in shade NW45
3. M.A.C. Pro Longwear concealer in shade NW40
4. M.A.C eyebrow pencil in the shade Stud or Spiked
5. Maybelline Great lash mascara in clear
6. Studio Tools eyeliner brush
7. Sonia kashuk concealer brush
8. Sonia Kashuk Spoolie
Start with bare brow   

Use spoolie to brush brows in place





Use brow pencil to outline brow on top and bottom and shade in the tail of the brow

Use angled brush to shade the rest of the brow in the product that already on the brow

This is what you should have
Take spoolie and brush the brows forward to achieve a faded effect
Use studio finish concealer at the top of the brow to sculpt it out
Now use the Pro Longwear concealer at bottom to sculpt. (I use a concealer that is 1 to 2 shades lighter than my skin one at the bottom to give the brow a highlighted affect.)   



I use a beauty blender sponge to blend out the concealer 
Use Maybelline clear mascara to set the brow so that it can stay in place all day and then I set it with brow powder (middle shade in the Wet and Wild Brow palette)
Finished brow!



No comments:

Post a Comment