Monday, May 28, 2012

Favorite Foundations!

I get so  many questions and compliments on what foundation do i use. i had to go through trial and error for me to find the perfect foundation that worked for me. Here are a few foundations that are my holy grail foundations.
MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation

Nars Sheer Matte, Revlon Colorstay and MAC MatchMaster
  1. Nars Sheer Matte- This foundation is a very light weight and has a sheer to buildable coverage and matte finish. This foundation is pretty expensive, retails for $42 at Sephora. My shade is Dark1 New Guinea.
  2. Revlon Colorstay- this foundation n my opinion is not heavy on the skin at all. It has a medium to full coverage with SPF 6 protection and matte finish. Retails for $9-$12 in and Drug Store. my shade is Cappuccino.
  3. MAC MatchMaster- Has a medium buildable coverage, SPF 15 and semi-matte finish. Retails for $33 at and MAC location. My shade is 8.5.
  4. MAC Studio Fix- This is a powder foundation and a full coverage with a matte finish. In my opinion great for everyday wear. Retails for $27 at and MAC location. My shade is NW45. 
  If you have any further detailed questions or want a more in depth review on each foundation beauties don't be afraid to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment